Thursday 18 October 2012

GETTING READY FOR THE WINTER

As the title says  i am now getting everything sorted out before we have the bad weather. I must say that because it has been a bad growing season this year i really do not have a lot to do. My green houses has been sorted out  and i will start to decide what i am going to grow for next year. Now that my health  is deteriorating i do have to think very carefully about what i can do so i think i will be acting on the info that i have gathered from all my gardening friends in which some cases seems much easier than what i have always done. As a lot would have read in one of my bloggs i have always gown a lot of carrots in pop bottles but i do have to admit it is now out of the question because of the bending and breathing. Any how i still have a few months to go before i make a finale decision. Update to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment