Wednesday 9 March 2011

finale preperation for carrots-onions

I need to first say that in my last write up i said that all my tomatoes have germinated but i made a mistake by saying one of them is cedrico but it should have said GOLD STAR.

For the last 2 days i have completed my mixtures for the carrots and also prepared the 11ft polly tunnel by adding manure to the bed and also hung up the fly catchers (5 in all). I found that last year it realy paid off and did not have any problems so lets hope it will be the same this year. I would like to change the subject A bit and go on to runner beans which is one of my favorites. Last year i grew the bean called white lady and also gallaxy And the results were excellent so i will grow them again this yaer, it would be interesting to find out how they would do in shows. I would appreciate all info re to the beans.

1 comment:

  1. last year i grew blue lake for the first as i got it free from gardeners world growit jobby and got my first red card was well impressed so ive got some more this year but im sure yours will do well geoffo

    ReplyDelete